Online Backup Solutions: Online Backup Advantages
Online Backup Advantages
Benefits of Online Backup over conventional backup methods:
- Online backup doesn’t require user intervention. The consumer doesn’t have to change tapes, tag CDs or play other manual steps.
- Online backup maintains data offsite. Probably the most essential aspect of backing up is that backups are stored in a different location from the original data. Backup requires manually carrying the backup media offsite.
- Data storage abroad could be a benefit also.
- Some Internet backup services will operate alwaysand backing up files as they’re changed.
- Most Internet backup services will use a 128 – 448 bit encryption and delivered shrinked data packages via a https link.
Cons of Internet Backup?
Just one to consider. Whenever you are restoring a very large backup, say 100 GB, then it can take a while to get it. That doesn’t happen that often. And with well written applications you can start the restore at 5:00 PM and return the next morning ready to start to get the job done.
- Happily married, three sons. I own a software company called American Systems. Inside American Systems we have 3 operations. The software company, an internet backup site called www.clubbackup.com along with a computer support and repair business called ChristianGeeks.com. American Systems produces and sells products on the web to the general public and to company. Our most renowned product is Print Screen Deluxe. I spend 101 percent of my fun time with my family. I exercise daily and I’m always analyzing about how the build muscle, lose fat, and eat right, etc.. . It is a never ending conflict. I’m quite busy at our church teaching mature Sunday School and a youth Bible study on Sunday evenings. I completely enjoy coaching football and baseball. And I could talk those two sports all day and how to teach them to kids.
View my complete profile